Hello Seatlle
If you are Adam Young, you start putting together songs with a computer and keyboards in your parents basement.Adam Young put together some songs, recorded them and posted them to MySpace calling himself Owl City.The songs soon took off and Owl City ended up with a viral hit, the song "Hello Seattle."Owl City's first official release was a self-released EP titled Of June in 2007. It includes the song "Hello Seattle." In 2008 a full length album appeared titled Maybe I'm Dreaming. It was again self-released and built Owl City's fan following further. The style of music is melodic synthpop with often dreamy, fanciful lyrics.I love his songs not just hello seattle but this song is my favourite among his songs . I love the way he sings and the use of technology . This song makes you cheerful and can help you start the day happily , making your day cheerful as the song .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home