Introduction
I just transfer to ShuQun secondary this year. During the past two weeks english class i learn about Cyber Wellness,verb,noun , infinitive and preposition.After the cyber wellness i learn how to protect myself online,and how to surf the web safely.I learn that a verb is a action word and a verb ends with a -ing.I learn that a noun is a is a place, animal ,people and general ideas.I learn that a infinitive is a base form of a verb and will always begin with a simple form verb like this :to+verb =infinitive.I also learn about preposition and it is a noun , pronouns,phrases,words in a sentence and object .It is also a location of time and a location of direction . At a preposition there is a simple present, simple past , simple future/future tense and present continuos tense.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home